[Seaside] Google Maps API Services Geocoding ( resend for wrong format )

Steve Wart steve.wart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:44:08 UTC 2009

Hi Dario,

I'm also interested in using the Google maps API from Seaside. I am far from
an expert but it's possible to use an HttpRequest object to do this from the
server.

My question is why would you do it from the server when you could make the
request directly from the user's browser using the JavaScript API?

I'm also wondering why you chose the static API instead of the dynamic one.
I haven't played with the static version and I'm curious about its
advantages.

Regards,
Steve