[Seaside] Re: Cannot install Magma seasideHelper

Guillermo Sapaya gsapaya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:04:19 UTC 2009

Keith Hodges <keith_hodges <at> yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> Henrik Jegbjerg Hansen wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have tried and failed to install Magma seasideHelper.  I get the error
> > "download failed" when trying to install 2.8r40.32.  The problem seems to
> > be with MonticelloConfigurations 1.0.52.
> >
> > I've tried in a new, clean developer image from seaside.st, as well as a
> > freshly installed squeak 3.10 image.
> >
> > The problem is reproducible by opening package universe brower -> update
> > from net -> install latest version of Magma seasideHelper.
> >
> > I am stuck here, and I would really like to try out the seasideHelper for
> > Magma.
> >
> > Can anyone help?
> >
> I will removed the dependency upon MonticelloConfigurations. Email me if
> you still have problems.
>
> Keith

Hi Keith,

I had the same problem and now, when try to install Magma SeasideHelper
2.8.r40.33 get a "no installer handles" error while StreamsReadibility version
0.1 is being installed. This is trying to handle a file_download.php file.
Could you help me with this please?

Thanks in advance!

Guillermo Sapaya