[Seaside] Re: Cannot install Magma seasideHelper

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 18:54:51 UTC 2009

>> Hi Keith,
>>
>> I had the same problem and now, when try to install Magma SeasideHelper
>> 2.8.r40.33 get a "no installer handles" error while StreamsReadibility
>> version
>> 0.1 is being installed. This is trying to handle a file_download.php file.
>> Could you help me with this please?
>>

> Just to confirm -- I get the same error.

Ok we are making some progress.

Universes isn't very good at getting files from mantis. It used to work
for me, but something changed.

I tested using a 3.10.2 image.

Installer ss project: 'Installer'; install: 'Installer-Core'.
Installer ss project: 'universes'; install: 'Universes'.

Installer universe install: 'Magma seasideHelper'.

Please note that both Magma and Seaside have had some minor updates that
I havent caught up with, since this was posted

Keith