[Seaside] fulltime seaside position

Sean Allen itjobsardis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 23:39:59 UTC 2009

Its a telecommuting position. I didn't think it would matter at all as no
one in the IT department works out of an office.

Until yesterday we had people working from Vancouver to Paris. As of today
just Vancouver to New York.

There is no 'located' as its a telecommuting position and we have people all
over. As long as someone can meet the job requirements,
they can work on mars for all I care ( although that could make the teaching
up part hard. )

Seriously though, EST, NYC? Does it make a difference? Central office is
NYC. I work all hours. Doesn't much matter to me.
What is this timezone obsession some people have? Maybe if it wasn't
mention, it wasn't considered important?