[Seaside] fulltime seaside position

John M p3anoman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 01:29:27 UTC 2009

Sad. It took me no time at all to figure out where this job is located based
on a few simple pieces of info in the original email.
I am a long way from being a "Lukas or a Phillipe" so I am not interested in
leaving my cushy Delphi job for a risky position at which I might well fail
due to inexperience, but a little curiosity and resourcefulness would give
an interested party all they need to know about the where and who.
Best of luck to those who apply though ;)
JM