Gosh, another Delphic Seasider! (was Re: [Seaside] fulltime seaside position)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Wed Feb 18 06:57:41 UTC 2009

John M wrote:

> Sad. It took me no time at all to figure out where this job is located
based on a few simple pieces of info in the original email.
> I am a long way from being a "Lukas or a Phillipe" so I am not interested
in leaving my cushy Delphi job for a risky position at which I > might well
fail due to inexperience, but a little curiosity and resourcefulness would
give an interested party all they need to know about
> the where and who.

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only cushy-Delphi-job interested in Seaside!

frank