[Seaside] Multiple file uploads

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Feb 18 16:55:33 UTC 2009

As part of a new Seaside project I expect to have a page where between five
and ten files will need to be uploaded.  The first thought is to have a
fileUpload and callback for each file and expect that the files will be
uploaded one at a time after a submit button is clicked.

I am wondering if there is a way to have the first fileUpload start and
upload (maybe with some Ajax function) while the next file to be uploaded
is being named.  Any ideas are welcome.

Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.
SkypeMe callto://PhotonDemon