[Seaside] Seaside Async and form submission

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Wed Feb 18 17:59:48 UTC 2009

I'm using Async with my Run BASIC project.  I am still using Seaside
2.6, but I plan to migrate forward as soon as I can get my Ajax stuff
working okay.  have a dynamically generated form with a couple of
listboxes and an anchor.  When the link is clicked I am expecting the
values to get scraped from the controls and assigned to my model, but
it doesn't seem to be happening.  The form is getting built and
rendered correctly as far as I can tell.

The renderContentOn: method for my component looks like this:

renderContentOn: html
	| selectTag |
	selectTag := html select.
	selectTag id: self id.
	self height ifNotNil: [selectTag size: self height].
	selectTag
		list: self list;
		on: #selectedItem of: self

Do I have to do something special?  Is there a known bug in this
version of Seaside+Async that requires an upgrade for this to work?

-Carl