[Seaside] JQuery #onAjaxComplete

John Toohey johnptoohey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 17:11:18 UTC 2009

I've added a callback, addButton: 'Create' do: (html jQuery ajax
serializeForm callback:[self test]); but its never called. I have
callback on each form element,and they are all called by #serialize,
but I need to invoke a #save method when all the form elements have
been called, so I can persist the object to a DB.

How can I know when all of my form elements have had their callbacks called?

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
> You don't need that event, it happens inside the web browser anyway.
> Better do it in the AJAX callback or add a hidden form field with a
> callback to the bottom of your form.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>
> On 2/19/09, John Toohey <jt at parspro.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone have an example of using #onAjaxComplete? When I serialize
>> my form, I want to have a callback fired, so I can save the contents
>> of the form fields to a database.
>>
>> --
>> -JT
>>

> --