[Seaside] seasidehosting has down?

r00t uk r00tuk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 10:11:35 UTC 2009

Hello All

I opened an account on seasidehosting.st, and uploaded my image but I get
"Error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" when I try and connect.  The URL
is airush.seasidehosting.st.

I did the following prior to uploading the image.

   1. Changed deployment mode for the website to "true"
   2. SSKom stop
   3. saved image
   4. uploaded image and changes files
   5. The image starts using either WAKom, WAKomEncoded and WAKomEncoded39

When I connect to airush.seasidehosting.st/seaside/airush.co.uk or
airush.seasidehosting.st/seaside/config I get the error above.  There are no
log files being generated except for the "web access" one.  When I checked
the other sites being hosted I notice that the vast majority of them were
also generating the same error as mine.

Any ideas?

Thanks