[Seaside] purge expired sessions

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Feb 22 17:28:53 UTC 2009

Hi there,
I'm on seaside 2.8 and I'm seeing expired sessions not being collected. Of
course #clearHandlers helps but that isn't helpful in a production serving image
because it will force expiration of sessions of users navigating the app.

I wanted to know if you do (or why you don't) make a method to call from time
that will remove from the WARegistry handlers dictionary the expired sessions.

Or maybe better, why not to remove sessions from there immediately after they
expire so unuseful things can be collected ASAP.

thanks,

sebastian