[Seaside] purge expired sessions

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:53:20 UTC 2009

Yup, it's a trade off for simplicity. We don't want to distribute
something that depends on background processes and we don't want to
have to look through the cache on every request.

It's assumed that people who need other behaviour will adapt to their
needs. Note Seaside 2.9 will have a pluggable cache mechanism which
should allow platforms to provide an implementation that behaves as
you desire and can be configured for particular applications. We
haven't actually written such an implementation yet, though.

Julian