[Seaside] how to get dynamic files?

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Wed Feb 25 04:16:08 UTC 2009

Hi Oleg,

sure you can, i think you need to implement #documentForFile: or
#documentAt:ifAbsent:. I think the first returns the data of the file
while the second returns a WAResponse with the data and its mimetype.

Kind Regards

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812