[Seaside] Scriptaculous Updater Problem

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Wed Feb 25 04:18:07 UTC 2009

Hi Joel,

you probably forgot to add the SULibrary to this application. In this
library are the javascript files for Prototype and Scriptaculous. If you
don't add the SULibrary you don't load these javascript files and the
PeriodicExecuter is not defined.

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812