[Seaside] One more question...

John M p3anoman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 04:53:00 UTC 2009

I'm feeling a bit randy so I'll give it a shot in the dark.
One of your WAComponent subclasses does not call super initialize in its
instance side initialize override.
I'd take a close look at that LoggedIn_All_Class1 whatever, it is suspect
simply because of all those horrid underscores, bleh! :)

Happy New Year
Johnny