[Seaside] Using WAFileLibrary for external resources?

Udo Schneider Udo.Schneider at homeaddress.de
Thu Jan 8 20:12:10 UTC 2009

All,

as far as I remember WAFileLibrary is not intended to be used in
production. But what's the way "replace" WAFileLibrary  for external use?

I'm currently thinking of patching WAFileLibrary to return external URLs
(i.e. simply using a different #basePath). This would allow me to export
all the files from the file library and simply upload them to the
external URL. By patching the basePath I would not have to touch each
and every reference to the library by hand. Instead something like
"MyWAFileLibrary  / #myFilePng" would simply return an external URL.

Or maybe something like this is already in the image with me being to
dumb to find it :-)

CU,

Udo