[Seaside] Re: Using WAFileLibrary for external resources?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Jan 8 21:35:41 UTC 2009

I've used this successfully to do just that by publishing all resources
to S3 for deployment and changing base resource URL; it only affects
tags that use #resourceUrl: API and not your application in general.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.