[Seaside] Anyone tried using something like CubicTest w/ Seaside?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Jan 8 23:55:40 UTC 2009

Cubictest (http://cubictest.seleniumhq.org/) is a plug-in for Eclipse &
Firefox that can record web scenarios and replay them later.. However,
while
I can easily record my sessions with this setup, the replay fails because the
URLs don't come out the same due to the ever changing variables in the URL
(session,etc).. Anyone know of a way to make this work aside from using
RESTful/sessionless URLs or perhaps theres some other tool that would allow
me to record sessions and create higher level scenarios requiring no
programming per-se.. Oh yeah, it's got to be free of course! (8->

Thanks!