[Seaside] post form to external website

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Jan 9 22:48:45 UTC 2009

Seaside does include _s and _k in its own forms, see attached.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.