[Seaside] tutorial issue

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 07:45:14 UTC 2009

Did you perhaps write and save that method before creating the
StMenuComponent class? If so, the method will have been compiled
without a reference to the class (because it didn't exist).

Try typing something in the method and then deleting it so it thinks
it has changed and then saving it again.

Julian