[Seaside] Anyone see any issues with my Apache rewrite rules?

Richard E. Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Jan 21 07:47:06 UTC 2009

I put out a test site this evening and can't seem to get logged in --
but it works locally.. The site comes up fine
from the outside but the login is failing (w/o error).  I'm thinking
that I'm losing my session info and Seaside
just creates a new session.. These same rules worked on my development
image.. Anyone see anything
odd below?  Thx!

# settings
   RewriteEngine On
   ProxyPreserveHost On

# rewrite rules
  RewriteRule		^/resources/(.*) http://localhost/myapp/$1 [P,L]
RewriteRule		^/seaside/(.*) http://localhost:7777/seaside/$1 [P,L]

RewriteLog   '/var/log/httpd/rewrite.log'
RewriteLogLevel 1

I'm currently visiting http://my-domain/seaside/myapp and any links
return me to the login page when
run remotely.. Hmm.. Must be some sort of Apache thing..