[Seaside] Anyone see any issues with my Apache rewrite rules?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Jan 21 16:50:36 UTC 2009

Ok.. Just a followup... It turns out that when I got in to
work this morning I was able to bring the site up just fine
and that there was no issue.. I'll admit that I was using my
iPhone last night to debug this since my Cisco 1841 router
has a config issue with routing to my locally hosted sites
when I'm behind the router's NAT..

Anyway, that makes me very happy.. The 2nd thing that makes
me very happy is that my Seaside/VW based WebApp runs about
50% faster than my old PHP based equivalent that I just
retired last weekend running on MUCH faster hardware with
a commercial hosting provider (the new config runs on a
Compaq Proliant server with quad 500Mhz CPU's running Linux)..
Anyway, a big Thanks to all of you that have helped me get this
far over the past 3.5 years (not full time mind you!).

I've still got a long way to go but the basics are there and
I can build from the current feature set easily!

Thanks again All!!!

P.S.  IF you know of an easy way to tweak my rewrite rules so
I don't need to specify the "seaside/myapp" on the end let me
know.. In the meantime I'll peruse the mailing list archives
since I suspect it's been answered already..

-- Rick