[Seaside] Anyone try running a Seaside app on an iPhone (via the web browser)?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Jan 21 23:16:32 UTC 2009

As I mentioned in an earlier thread I for some reason can't get my Seaside
app to log me in or keep sessions when used in conjunction with an iPhone's
browser (Safari based) for whatever reason.. When I do something that would
normally cause Seaside to generate the normal session variables on the URL,
they never make it and Seaside starts over like I created a new session..
I'm not sure if this is a browser issue, something specific to my Seaside App
or something else..

Anyone notice this on your Seaside apps?