[Seaside] wiki?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:30:43 UTC 2009

There is a prebuilt image for Pier <http://www.piercms.com/>

> (a) lightweight (low memory usage)

I tested Pier on the iPhone. It works reasonably well.

> (b) easy for people to use that likely won't require opening a manual or
> glancing much at help page.

The prebuilt image comes with the toolbar presented here:
<http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/edittoolbar>.

> (c) storage will be backed to a file system directory, minimal admin skills
> involved here.

Pier stores static files to the file-system and regularly does
snapshots of the image. All can be configured from the web.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch