[Seaside] Google Maps

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 26 16:18:22 UTC 2009

Hi All,

i'm interesting to view Google Maps in seaside web page.

How I can  do it ?

In my application i have some address with specific data:
    Country ( ....    Italy ...more informations for Google ?
                          France ....... more informations for Google ?

    Region ( .. Region 1 .....    more informations for Google ?..
                    Rgion x ......      more informations for Google  ?

    City  ( ......more informations for Google ?........)

    ecc.....

I can save this specific data with more information for pass at Google maps ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario Trussardi