[Seaside] Pier questions

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Jan 29 16:28:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to post a question about Pier.

I'm currently looking at Pier and I'm wondering:
-If there is a way to attach tags to blog posts and use tags for
selecting a subset of posts
-In persistency setup, there is a field shared between "history
persistency" and "image persistency" named: "max history". What does
it refer to? In the help-popup it is said that this is the max number
of commands history. Which commands are these? How do I restore them ?

Thanks
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org