[Seaside] Monitoring how many users are logged in to a Seaside application...?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jan 29 21:17:57 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Rick" == Rick Flower <rickf at ca-flower.com> writes:

Rick> I was just thinking that it would be nice to know how many (and if any)
Rick> people
Rick> are connected to a particular Seaside web-app from an admin point of view..

People aren't "connected".  They make correlated hits.

There is no interaction between hits.  And you cannot possibly
know if I'm still looking at the same page, about to make another hit,
or not.

So, what do *you* mean by "logged in"?