[Seaside] Monitoring how many users are logged in to a Seasideapplication...?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Jan 29 21:50:24 UTC 2009

Thanks for the clarification guys.. I guess I chose a poor set of
words.. Ideally, I guess it would be nice to know the current
overall session count (across all Squeak/VW instances) and that sort
of thing.. Ultimately, this sounds like something perhaps only
Apache might have some visibility into since it works as the virtual
traffic cop of sorts.. I guess you could write a script to ping each
Squeak/VW instance and ask it how many sessions its chewing on..?

Hmm.. Obviously something I'll have to think about further.. (8->

-- Rick