[Seaside] Monitoring how many users are logged in to a Seasideapplication...?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:06:32 UTC 2009

Yeah, I've never seen a solution posted for that, though obviously you
could easily roll your own: just implement a simple request handler
that answers every request with the current number of sessions and
then, as you say, ping that periodically with a script.

I've occasionally thought of trying to get SNMP working with
Squeak/Seaside which would definitely be able to provide this sort of
information but it's never come high enough up my priority list (and
would be overkill for the simple piece of information you're looking
for).

Julian