[Seaside] Seaside 2.8.4 behavior

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:27:41 UTC 2009

>> 1. I receive an Internal Error Message "Error: subscript is out of bounds: 6".
>> reload the page it renders properly -- well almost see next item.  Stack
>> suggests problem with context, WAWAlkback, Block Closure and so on.
>
> Can you provide more information like Smalltalk dialect and version,
> vm version, and the stack trace?

This problem has already been fixed a while ago in
Seaside2.8a1-lr.591. Please update your existing image or download the
latest pre-packaged one-click image.

> 2. Tables rendered using MAReport do not list the column entries.  The row is
> blank.
>
> 3. Form rendered using Magritte no longer displays -- no errors.  Example
> below that did work under 2.8.3.

These problems, for example, I cannot reproduce at
<http://localhost:8080/seaside/magritte/editor> in the one-click
image. What versions of Magritte are you using?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch