[Seaside] Subclasses

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Jul 4 02:24:59 UTC 2009

is ok RS. The ivar in the parert will make all the children to have that ivar
(each instance its own value).
Formally you can put the accessors wherever you need but is normal to put them
just in the parent. That way siblings of that ivar user can understand the
getter and the setter too.
Play some in the workspace it don't bite, you'll see :)
best
sebastian

  _____