[Seaside] jQuery Serialization

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:31:13 UTC 2009

Blah.. I've looked at those tests for hours. They drive me crazy heh. I only kind of understand what they are doing, but the way those tests work and the stuff I'm trying to do is somewhat dissimilar.

I have this:

    onClick: (html jQuery ajax script: [:script |
        script add: (script jQuery: (self clickFunctionNext: html))
    ]
    );

which goes ahead and runs a method, returning some jQuery that shows and hides elements, as well as updating some class instance variables.

The problem I am having is doing radio buttons, check boxes, etc. for form serialization/validation. I'm not sure how: "find:':input'" works. Does it just go through and pick every input item on the page and serialize it?

RS