[Seaside] File Upload

Sebastian Van Lacke svanlacke at caesarsystems.com
Fri Jul 10 17:57:40 UTC 2009

Hello people,

I am working on a form containing some text inputs and a fileUpload input, and finally a submit button to send all the data.
I would like to display the file uploaded link before the user send the complete form. So I asume that there will be two forms. One inside the onother.
The internal form only for submit the file and show it to the user.
The problem is that when the user submit the form with all the data, the fileUpload callback is evaluated for second time, with value nil , and lost the file.

I need something like this:

textInput
textInput
textArea input
fileUpload input - upload button
display the uploaded file link

submit button

what is the correct way to address this problem?

Thanks,

Sebastian