[Seaside] jQuery

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 07:47:30 UTC 2009

> Ok, I know everyone is sick of these jQuery threads, but I'm figuring it
> out! I got radio groups/buttons, and text inputs to work with this or
> similar syntax, and I've played around with the following quite a bit, but I
> seem to be missing something key :p

Not at all, please keep the questions flowing.

>     html checkbox
>         callback: [save result add: self item];
>         onSelect: (html jQuery ajax >   );
>         value: self item.

Please read the comment in JQAjax>>#serializeThis that answers this
very question in details:

serializeThis
	"Serialize the receiving element. Note that this might not work for
all form elements: (1) for check-boxes and multi-select lists Seaside
internally depends on an additional hidden form element that is
generated automatically, instead use #serializeThisWithHidden (2)
submit-button callbacks are ignored, instead use a normal callback to
trigger specific code evaluation."

	self serialize: owner canvas jQuery this

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli