[Seaside] jQuery

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:56:47 UTC 2009

> I can't seem to find a #serializeThisWithHidden method either. I am
> developing on Seaside 2.9 alpha 3.

There were some bugs and some missing things in JQuery of Seaside
2.9a3. This has been fixed shortly after. I know, we should really do
a Seaside 2.9b1 soon.

In the meantime you could use the package LoadOrderTests to load the
latest code into a fresh image, or try to load the #serialize...
methods from the latest version of JQuery-Core into your code base

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli