[Seaside] How to start an image with PORT parameter

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:03:14 UTC 2009

El mié, 15-07-2009 a las 17:57 -0300, Germán Arduino escribió:
> Tried, but don't works.
>
> I got the same error.

I use this script to start a magma image an serveral seaside images:

#!/bin/sh

NOHUP="/usr/bin/nohup"
SQUEAK_VM="/usr/bin/squeakvm"
SQUEAK_OPTS="-mmap 100m -vm-sound-null -vm-display-X11 -headless"
SQUEAK="$SQUEAK_VM $SQUEAK_OPTS"
IMAGES_HOME="/home/miguel/squeak/images/azteca"
SCRIPTS_HOME="/home/miguel/squeak/scripts/azteca"
LOGS_HOME="/home/miguel/squeak/logs/azteca"
START_PORT=8080
END_PORT=8093

# Start the Magma image
echo "Starting Magma image"
$NOHUP $SQUEAK $IMAGES_HOME/magma.image $SCRIPTS_HOME/magma.st >>
$LOGS_HOME/magma.nohup &

# Start the Seaside images
for PORT in `seq $START_PORT $END_PORT`; do
  echo "Starting Seaside image on port: $port"
  $NOHUP $SQUEAK $IMAGES_HOME/seaside.image $SCRIPTS_HOME/seaside.st
port $PORT >> $LOGS_HOME/seaside.nohup &
done

check the order of the parameters that stablish the port for the seaside
image.