[Seaside] jQuery html replace

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:24:42 UTC 2009

Hmm... I'll have to think about that when I get back to this after work. I'm pretty much throwing myself into this and going with what works. I really need to sit down and read and understand what it is that's going on behind all these different methods and whatnot, but I am finding it hard to read through some of this code for some reason. The comments and stuff help sometimes... I guess I am just more of a hands-on learner :)

Thanks for the help!
RS