[Seaside] Seaside 2.9 - how do I access session ivars? WARequestContextNotFound error

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:07:12 UTC 2009

I can't see anything in what you're saying that jumps out as a
problem. As I said, the issue seems to be simply that your instvar is
nil. Maybe try putting a halt in your #user: method and make sure it's
being called with the right value. If it is, put another halt in the
#user method and compare the identityHash of the two sessions and make
sure you're dealing with the same session in both cases.

Julian