[Seaside] MNU after clean install...

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:07:22 UTC 2009

Indeed. You'll see this problem if you use WAKom to start your
adaptor. Nobody noticed because all we're all using the new control
panel instead... :)

This is fixed in Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche-jf.41 if you want to update.

Or:
 - add a call to #new in WAKom>>defaultCodec and WAKomEncoded>>defaultCodec; or
 - use the control panel available in the World->Tools->more... menu
to add the instance instead; or
 - execute "WAKom default codec: WANullCodec new"

Julian