[Seaside] Squeak Examples in a Google Code Project

Peter Osburg peter.osburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 06:57:22 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I thought it could be a great idea to contribute some implementations to the
community and therefore started a Google Code Project:
http://code.google.com/p/seaside-examples/

>From time to time I write some small tutorials about implementing certain
features in my blog and will provide the file outs of the classes as a
download. In first phase, in addition to my documentation in the blog I will
use the GCode Project as a download center. Of course everyone that wants to
take part in the project is very welcome to contact me.

Later on I could think of using the Wiki pages in connection with the
download page as a portal for newcomers as well as experienced programmers
to find certain implementations.

My goal is to provide common implementations with a suitable documentation.
My first entry is the tutorial about writing a simple navigation. Which you
can find in my blog here:
http://peter-osburg.ehstpro.de/2009/07/18/creating-a-simple-navigation-in-seaside/

I hope to find the time to post some more content in the future. Maybe some
of you folks will do the same :)
Feel free to comment on this idea.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,