[Seaside] Re: wikiserver 1.4.3 ships

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 23:57:31 UTC 2009

Hi John -

Nice job. Small deployment note from your website:

Windows   - Download Installer EXE

*Note* Windows users should not click the close window box that will put
up a dialog asking to save the image and close. This is an incorrect
prompt, you MUST use the RED button to save and quit the server.

You can fix this issue easily by adding the following to your .ini file:

This will cause the VM to generate a window close event instead which
you can handle in the image. See also deployment settings options here:

   - Andreas