[Seaside] calls within Children components

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:23:11 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin,

Nothing springs obviously to mind from what you've shown other than to
mention that lazy initialization is problematic with components, but
if you're sure the editor is being created in #initialize then that
should be fine. Mind you, if that's the case, why why not just put the
initialization directly within #initialize?

My advice is to create some new test components and find the smallest,
simplest possible example you can that demonstrates the problem. If
doing so doesn't allow you to find the problem yourself, you can post
a fileout or an .mcz of the example here for someone to try - that
will almost certainly allow someone to quickly figure out what's
holding you up.

Julian