[Seaside] Seaside 2.9: Seaside Walkback

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:44:54 UTC 2009

perhaps - that would help in a pinch alright. what's supposed to
happen is that when you load the dev tools package, the default is
changed to use the debug handler. i don't recall if it's just failing
to work or if there was an issue that made that difficult to implement
but it's one of the two. I'll try to take another look and at least
make sure there's an issue filed. If we don't get to it before, I
imagine we can get this nailed at the ESUG sprint.

julian