[Seaside] Re: Memory leak, any tips?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:30:15 UTC 2009

You could nil out all the instance variables in the Sessions and
garbage collect. I'm guessing that will get rid of all the components
and so on. But you'll probably still need to chase pointers to find
out what's holding onto the Sessions. Make sure all inspector windows
and so on are closed when you garbage collect otherwise they'll be
holding onto the Sessions themselves.

And of course it may be easier to load your code into a new image but
this *should* be solvable without too much difficulty and may be
revealing for you to see what is causing them to be kept around.

Julian