[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 2.8.4

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:36:33 UTC 2009

> 1) This image doesn't have the MC package XMLSupport (XML-Parser package).
> So, if you try to use Import/Export Pier widget, you will have a "key not
> found" in DataStream>>readInstance  when it tries to do:
>
> newClass := Smalltalk at: aSymbol #XMLDocument asSymbol.
>
> After installing that package, it worked.
>
> I think this sohuld be added to the standard image or something.

I don't think this is a bug in the image. The Import/Export widget
does not depend on XMLDocument. You have to ensure yourself that all
the classes required by the model you are trying to import are present
in the target image.

> 2) In my case, SULibrary was making my app not to render properly. I removed
> it and then it works perfect.

This is strange, because SULibrary works for other applications and
the default Pier installation. Furhtermore I don't see how SULibrary
is related to rendering?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli