[Seaside] Re: MAPictureDescription missing from Magritte???

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:42:49 UTC 2009

Lukas, not quite certain what you meant by: "However, I doubt that it
is possible to write it in a platform independent way ..."?  The
platform is the browser; so are you saying it would be browser
specific?  In what way?  (The beginning of this thread was started on
seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org.)

BTW,  I made some mods to some classes to support pictures:

MAFileUploadComponent subclass: #MMAPicFileUploadComponent
	instanceVariableNames: ''
	classVariableNames: ''
	poolDictionaries: ''
	category: 'MMAApp'!

!MMAPicFileUploadComponent methodsFor: 'rendering' stamp: 'jtc 6/8/2009 17:44'!
renderEditorOn: html

	self value isNil
		ifFalse: [
			html table: [
				html tableRow: [
					html image
						id: 'XXX';
						document: self value contents mimeType: self value mimetype].
				html tableRow: []]].

	self isMultipart
		ifTrue: [ self renderUploadOn: html ]
		ifFalse: [ self renderRemoveOn: html ]! !

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This will put the picture in the
editor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MAFileDescription subclass: #MMAImageFileDescription
	instanceVariableNames: ''
	classVariableNames: ''
	poolDictionaries: ''
	category: 'MMAApp'!

"-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- "!

MMAImageFileDescription class
	instanceVariableNames: ''!

!MMAImageFileDescription class methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified'
stamp: 'jtc 6/8/2009 16:29'!
defaultReportColumnClasses

	^ Array with: MMADescribedImageColumn! !

MADescribedColumn subclass: #MMADescribedImageColumn
	instanceVariableNames: ''
	classVariableNames: ''
	poolDictionaries: ''
	category: 'MMAApp'!

!MMADescribedImageColumn methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified' stamp: 'jtc
6/8/2009 18:21'!
renderCellContent: anObject on: html

	| myValue |

	myValue _ (self valueFor: anObject).
		"myValue contents class asString displayAt: 0 at 40."

	(myValue isNil or: [myValue contents isEmpty]) ifTrue: [
		^html render: (self formatter value: myValue)].

	html image
		id: 'XXX';
		document: myValue contents mimeType: myValue mimetype
! !

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This will put the picture in the

---John