[Seaside] RSS

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:00:03 UTC 2009

The latest Seaside One-Click image (version 2.8.4, got the number
correct this time) includes also the latest version of RSRSS2.
Furthermore there is Pier included that makes use of it to publish its
changes and the blog posts. So there are definitely examples that
work.

Lukas

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Tobias Pape<Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello —,
>
> Am 2009-06-08 um 19:30 schrieb AxiNat:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd need to add an RSS feed to my site, and found out about RSRSS2 so went
>> straight to install it, but after doing so I couldn't even get the example
>> website to work, did anybody manage to get it working?
>>

> Yes.
> Be sure to use at least version RSRSS2-SW.11 as it contains fxes to handle
> RSS feeds correctly in the Seaside configuration interface.
> Thus, load it from squeaksource.com.
> Prior versions are possible to work with but only with manual configuration
>
> So Long,
>        -Tobias

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch