[Seaside] Pharo platform dependency (or Seaside one click)

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Jun 10 06:41:42 UTC 2009

I know that many of us use a Mac for running Pharo, but we should
continue to keep pharo platform independent.

Otherwise we get the "Copy image and debug everywhere"
effects:

Trying to copy a text from the new Seaside one click
image 2.8.4 using Pharo 10318 will bring up the debugger
on Windows since the default clipboard is pointing to an
instance of MacOSClipboard.

Also the mac host windows menu + tests is completely
useless on Linux and Windows and will fail.

At least we should find out if platform changed (at
image startup) and adapt the image.

Bye
Torsten