[Seaside] Deploying

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:38:41 UTC 2009

Agree with Philippe's comments.

See also Ramon Leon's blog for info on deploying Squeak behind Apache.
http://onsmalltalk.com/scaling-seaside-more-advanced-load-balancing-and-publishing

Monty Kamath was using it (has since moved to his own page-based
framework) as noted here.
http://trillionth.wordpress.com/2009/01/15/load-balancing-squeak/