[Seaside] Brushes and state

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:51:24 UTC 2009

That should provide a good comparison.
Looking at the 2.9 code now I realize it may be hard for you to simply lift
the code because of the refactoring in the way walking the component tree
happens.

As a starting point for 2.8, try making GoogleMap subclass Object and
implement something like:

renderOn: aRenderer
  |html|
  html := WAHtmlCanvas
    context: aRenderer context
    callbacks: (aRenderer context callbacksFor: self).
  self renderContentOn: html.

I think you should then be able to implement #renderContentOn: to output
your content and allow a GoogleMap to be passed to the #render: method.

That code is untested, just typed into gmail, but it should be something
like that. :)

Julian